And put forward to them the example of the life of this world, it is like the water (rain) which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it, and becomes fresh and green. But (later) it becomes dry and broken pieces, which the winds scatter. And Allah is Able to do everything. Wealth and children are the adornment of the life of this world. But the good righteous deeds (five compulsory prayers, deeds of Allah’s obedience, good and nice talk, remembrance of Allah with glorification, praises and thanks, etc.), that last, are better with your Lord for rewards and better in respect of hope.
- Khutbah: The Importance of Tawheed April 12, 2019
- Ramadhān Workshop – Learn the Rulings & Virtues of Fasting in this Blessed Month April 11, 2019
- A Timely Reminder As We Witness The Divergent Ideologies, The Trials and Tribulations, Bloodshed and Severe Differing In Our Era February 16, 2019
- A Guide to Sound Creed – Authored by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan | Rayaan Barker February 3, 2019
- Khutbah: Advice To The Youth December 28, 2018