He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving. He created you (all) from a single person (Adam); then made from him his wife [Hawwa’ (Eve)]. And He has sent down for you of cattle eight pairs (of the sheep, two, male and female; of the goats, two, male and female; of the oxen, two, male and female; and of the camels, two, male and female). He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation in three veils of darkness, such is Allah your Lord. His is the kingdom, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turned away. If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men’s) breasts.
- Khutbah: The Virtues of Ramadhaan May 10, 2019
- Ramadhaan Reminders 1440H/2019 May 8, 2019
- Khutbah: The Importance of Tawheed April 12, 2019
- Ramadhān Workshop – Learn the Rulings & Virtues of Fasting in this Blessed Month April 11, 2019
- A Timely Reminder As We Witness The Divergent Ideologies, The Trials and Tribulations, Bloodshed and Severe Differing In Our Era February 16, 2019