The following hadeeth cuts through the fabric of 20th century “fikr” (that borrowed its practical methodologies from Marxism and Communism), tears it to pieces, and rips it into shreds – it is the hadeeth of Abdullah bin Umar (radiallaahu anhu) – and it is a sword amongst the unsheathed swords of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah against the Ash’ari, Mu’tazili Kalaam heretics who brought turmoil into the Ummah with their vile hizbiyyah and vile party-politics, bringing fake and corrupt so-called methodologies of rectification which are nothing but the practical elements of the ideologies of secular atheist Jews (Marx, Lenin etc.) – that of revolution in the name of social justice.
So here is that sword…
عن عبد الله بن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال: أقبل علينا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال يا معشر المهاجرين، خمس إذا ابتليتم بهن وأعوذ بالله أن تدركوهن: لم تظهر الفاحشة في قوم قط حتى يعلنوا بهاإلا فشا فيهم الطاعون والأوجاع التي لم تكن مضت في أسلافهم الذين مضوا، ولم ينقصواالمكيال والميزان إلا أخذوا بالسنين وشدة المؤونة وجور السلطان عليهم، ولم يمنعوا زكاة أموالهم إلا منعوا القطر من السماء ولولا البهائم لم يمطروا، ولم ينقضوا عهد الله وعهد رسوله إلا سَلط الله عليهم عدوا من غيرهم فأخذوا بعض ما كان في أيديهم ، وما لم تحكم أئمتهم بكتاب الله عز وجل ويتحروا فيما أنزل الله إلا جعل الله بأسهم بينهم.
From Abdullah bin Umar (radiallaahu anhumaa) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) turned to us and said: “O gathering of the emigrants, there are five (matters), when you are tried by them, and I seek refuge in Allaah that you reach them:
- Never does obscenity (al-faahishah) become maniest amongst a people such that they make it open except that plagues and disease afflict them that had never appeared in their ancestors who have passed (before them).
- And never do they cheat in the weights and measures except that they are taken with years of harship and severe lack of food and the tyranny of the ruler upon them.
- And never do they withhold the zakah from their wealth except that they are prevented from the rain from the sky and had it not been for the animals, they would never have been given rain (thereafter).
- And never do they break the covenant of Allaah and the covenant of His Messenger except that Allaah empowers an enemy over them from those besides them, and thus they (the enemy) take that which used to be in their possession.
- And so long as their leaders do not rule by the Book of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, and intentfully seek out in that which Allaah revealed, except that Allaah creates turmoil (splitting, aggression, fighting) between them.
This hadeeth was related by Ibn Maajah (4019), al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak (4/583), and al-Tabarani in al-Awsat (5/61-62), and it is declared Hasan by Shaykh al-Albani (rahimahullaah). And ahaadeeth with the same meaning are related by Ibn Abbaas and Jaabir bin Abdillaah (radiallaahu anhum).
Click here to read further: http://www.nabahani.com/articles/lfnppnj-the-last-prophet-and-messenger-against-al-nabahani-and-hizb-cultists-the-true-and-real-reason-for-tyrannical-rulers-and-their-oppression.cfm