In this excellent khutba, Ustaadh Rayaan discusses the importance for Muslims to abide by the regulations of al-Islaam regarding celebrations and covers the permissible and impermissible forms of them. The false assumptions regarding Jesus (‘Eesaa) alaihi salaam are clarified, as well as the origins of Easter itself including the ‘Easter Egg’, ‘Easter Rabbit’ and other Pagan roots pertaining to this celebration.
- Khutbah: The Importance of Tawheed April 12, 2019
- Ramadhān Workshop – Learn the Rulings & Virtues of Fasting in this Blessed Month April 11, 2019
- A Timely Reminder As We Witness The Divergent Ideologies, The Trials and Tribulations, Bloodshed and Severe Differing In Our Era February 16, 2019
- A Guide to Sound Creed – Authored by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan | Rayaan Barker February 3, 2019
- Khutbah: Advice To The Youth December 28, 2018