In this Khutba, Ustaadh Rayaan explains the importance of a Muslim’s stance towards hope, fear and repentance towards Allah Azza wa Jal. Hope, fear and repentance are to be carried out consecutively and not in isolation without one another. Some people only rely upon the hope of Allah and fall astray in this regard and likewise there are others that have the mentality that Allah Azza wa Jal will not forgive them, these false mentalities bring about failure within the Muslim. A must listen khutba!
- Khutbah: The Importance of Tawheed April 12, 2019
- Ramadhān Workshop – Learn the Rulings & Virtues of Fasting in this Blessed Month April 11, 2019
- A Timely Reminder As We Witness The Divergent Ideologies, The Trials and Tribulations, Bloodshed and Severe Differing In Our Era February 16, 2019
- A Guide to Sound Creed – Authored by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan | Rayaan Barker February 3, 2019
- Khutbah: Advice To The Youth December 28, 2018