In this khutba, Ustaadh Rayaan reminds us of the approach of Ramadhaan and how the Salaf (The Pious Predecessors) were eager to meet it’s arrival with constant du’a, asking Allah to allow them witness it, to benefit from it and similarly to prepare for it mentally and physically. Ustaadh Rayaan gives an overview of the virtues of Ramadhaan and the key points a Muslim should be mindful of in order to benefit from Ramadhaan fully and likewise how to remain firm after it’s departure.
- Khutbah: The Importance of Tawheed April 12, 2019
- Ramadhān Workshop – Learn the Rulings & Virtues of Fasting in this Blessed Month April 11, 2019
- A Timely Reminder As We Witness The Divergent Ideologies, The Trials and Tribulations, Bloodshed and Severe Differing In Our Era February 16, 2019
- A Guide to Sound Creed – Authored by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan | Rayaan Barker February 3, 2019
- Khutbah: Advice To The Youth December 28, 2018